An opportunity to work for a well-established, vibrant and growing company based in St Asaph require a Property Surveyor to join their Asset Management team. The role will be for an initial period of six months, including paid travel across different sites in North Wales and offers a flexi-time working system (it's expected that you'd be out of the office about 80% of the time).
Responsibilities of the Property Surveyor job, St. Asaph, Denbighshire role include:
- Understanding needs and requirements of the organisation’s clients in relation to the properties through planned scoping surveys, meetings, consultation and stock condition surveys
- Responsible for the pre, on-going and post inspections of the planned and cyclical maintenance programmes
- Assist the Maintenance Team in ensuring the provision of quality and cost-effective maintenance and cyclical services
- Assist with defining the brief and requirements for all planned maintenance programmes, agreeing a programme of works for contracts/orders
- Ensuring the work of contractors is overseen
To apply for the Property Surveyor job, St. Asaph, Denbighshire role you will need/be able to demonstrate:
- HNC in Built Environment / Building Studies or similar
- Knowledge of the design, construction, lifespan and maintenance of residential properties and office accommodation
- Knowledge of building regulations, construction law and regulations
- H&S understanding and practical implementation on building works
- Knowledge and understanding of Asbestos Management and the control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2012
- Knowledge of the current Landlord and Tenant Act
- Full Driving Licence
Any successful candidate offer would be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If this sounds like you please apply now.
Thank you for viewing our Property Surveyor job, St. Asaph, Denbighshire. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Alex at Supertemps on 03333 234372.