Purchase Ledger Vacancy in Milton Keynes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our Milton Keynes office on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the purchase ledger of internal and external customers ensuring they are produced accurately and to a high standard within a team.
Responsible for the following:
• To ensure that purchase ledger accounts are reconciled to supplier statements
• To ensure that the purchase ledger is maintained
• To input supplier invoices and chase for authorisation
• To ensure that reporting deadlines are met
• To ensure that all processes, systems etc. follow the agreed implementation
• To ensure that set routines are adhered to in accordance with the minimum standards policy
• To raise payments and ensure policy guides are adhered to
This is very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
• Have relevant experience in a similar position
• Have excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
• Possess excellent attention to detail
• Be able to comply with all company and financial disciplines and procedures.
• Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
Hours of work: 8:30 am – 17:00 pm
If you are interested, please get in touch ASAP or if this is not the exact role you are searching for please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss other opportunities.
01908 032669 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for your time, Malcolm West