Well established supplier are looking to recruit a Purchase ledger to help the day to day running of their Accounts department in their fun and busy office in Wythenshawe. You will be a proactive and positive person.
This is a TEMP to PERMANENT opportunity. Meaning you will be a temporary member of staff for a maximum of 3 months before being considered for the permanent opportunity.
- Processing Invoices
- Generating payments
- Allocating payments
- Answering Phone calls
- Supplier Statement Recs
Further Duties might include:
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices
- Payment authorisation
- Posting and monitoring petty cash
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Creating company reports
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining the accuracy of vendor details
- Processing personal and company expenses
- Assisting with queries and reporting
Skills and experience:
- Most importantly a good work ethic, proactive and a happy to help character
- Accounts experience, preferably Purchase ledger but if you have proven experience in Processing payments and invoices, get in touch
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 5pm with ½ hour for lunch with a 4:30pm finish on Fridays
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.