Purchase Ledger Clerk - £18k, Friendly office Monday to Friday
If you like working in a friendly office where no two days are same, this could be the role for you !
We are looking for a purchase ledger clerk to join a large privately owned company.
So, as the Purchase ledger Clerk, what will you be doing ?
Providing a professional accounting service in respect of all payments of invoices and expenses through the purchaes ledger.
* Control and Upkeep of the Purchase Ledger Accounts
* Maintenance and Control of various accounting schedules
* Manage and control the registered invoice volume on a daily basis
* Monthly BACS payments relating to suppliers and expenses
* Assisting with payroll (full training given)
* Maintaining ongoing relationship with suppliers
* Processing all invoices received on a daily basis
* Passing and coding all authorized invoices on a daily basis
* General ledger coding
* Maintaining the invoice register and chasing individual employees
* Initializing and following up invoice queries with both internal and external suppliers
* Generating Monthly/Weekly BACS payments
* Report Printing/Maintenance of various schedules(phone/fuel/tax etc)
* Inputting of engineers timesheets onto payroll system
* Various checks for timesheet processes
So as the purchase ledger clerk what do we expect from you ?
* Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential
* High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing
* Excellent Administration and organizational skills
* Team player with ability to support others and contribute to creating an open and productive working environment
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel and other MS Office packages
* Experience of the Kerridge system would be an advantage
If you would like to be considered, please apply now
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy