Personnel Selection are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to join their client's busy Purchasing team based in Andover.
As the Purchasing Administrator previous experience in a similiar role is advantage but not essential
The following are essential to be considered for the role of Purchasing Administrator:
- Must be methodical & reliable
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own supervison
- Provide support to the Purchasing Team both and managed expectations & requirements
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written
If successful at becoming the Purchasing Adminstrator you will be responsible for ensuring the following:-
- Providing updated and current communications to the purchasing team
- Checking & maintaining all products are correct in product category
- Writing descriptions for sign off by buyers
- Liaise with the Marketing Department & Purchasing team to ensure all documents are correct prior to being signed off
- Provide secretarial support and produce letters, supplier contact sheet, telephone support etc to the team.
If you feel the role of Purchasing Administrator would be suitable for you, please send your CV to Karen Pumfrey.