You will be managing the day to day purchasing, waste management and stock control functions and supporting the Contracts Managers in ensuring that relevant materials and equipment are made available for specific projects.
As the Purchasing Coordinator you will be: -
- Responsible for stock control, re-ordering and maintaining stock levels
- Obtaining quotes and liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ordering all relevant plant and equipment for site and arranging delivery/collection
- Organising delivery and collection of skips on site
- Obtaining competitive rates, keeping within project budgets, ensuring lead times are achieved
- Consolidating purchases of material to achieve maximum economic benefit where possible
- Working closely with the Contracts Managers, ensuring that they are kept informed of any changes in materials, equipment, delivery/collection lead times and any other supply situations
- Working collaboratively with other departments and where necessary informing them of any changes in individual supply situations
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.