Here at 1st Stop Recruitment our client is looking for an additional member to add to their growing business. A Quality Control Technician!
The client requires a QC Technician for their medical device department.
QC Role Objective:
- Incoming goods receipt and inspection
- Maintenance of storage areas
- Equipment and Product shipping
As a QC you would reporting to the QC supervisor, Medical Devices.
Benefits to a QC Technician:
- 23 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Perk box
Knowledge & Experience for a QC Technician:
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in MedTech or Pharma industries, or laboratory environment.
- Experience of MRP.
Role Function of a QC Technician:
- Physical receipt of goods, at times using the forklift truck. Liaison with Production Supervisors on expected deliveries and with courier companies on deliveries.
- Inspection of all incoming materials to approved material specifications and procedures. Liaison with QC/QA teams on materials approval and subsequent labelling and segregation.
- Effective management of material storage areas, ensuring shortages are reported and areas are continually kept in a tidy, organized manner.
- Shipping product, returned materials, R&D supplies, production equipment for repair or calibration.
- Ensure all processes and inspections are conducted according to approved QMS documentation