£25,000 -£32,000 p/a (based on experience)
Our client is looking for a Qualified Electrician to become part of a friendly and well-established business. Continued success has enabled the company to offer a wide range of services whilst maintaining a steady growth.
You must be able to achieve the highest standard of customer service and be able to work under pressure. They are looking for someone that has a flexible approach and is prepared to travel within the West Midland.
The successful candidate you will have the following qualifications and skills;
- Level 3/4 qualification (NVQ/EAL/City & Guilds or equivalent)
- Minimum requirement of 17th Edition but priority will be given to 18th Edition
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills/ trouble shooting
- Experience within commercial heating industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Panel wiring experience essential
- Ensuring compliance with IEE Wiring Regulations.
- DBS clearance will be necessary due to the nature of the business
- Electrician: 2 year (Required)
- 18th Edition or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
Benefits: Company van provided (private & personal use), Company uniform, no absent bonus and 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Hours: Monday - Thursday (8am - 4:30pm) Friday (8am -4pm)