We are recruiting for a Quality Compliance Officer for our client on the outskirts of Salisbury, Wiltshire. You will be working in the QA Compliance Team; you will be responsible for the manufacturing and testing of products.
As the Quality Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the coordination and planning
- Participating in quality investigations
- To promote and enforce data integrity compliance
- Liaising with Customer, consultants and contractors
- Escalate any issues to line management
- Undertake relevant training
- Comply with policies and procedures
To be the successful Quality Compliance Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level
- experience of using an eQMS system in a QA environment.
- Experience in training/troubleshooting small groups of staff.
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of ISO, GLP, GCP and other GxPs.
- Excellent technical writing
In return, the successful Quality Compliance officer will receive a salary of £29k-£43k per annum depending on experience.
If this role sounds of interested please send your CV via email along with a covering letter to support your application, or for more information please contact Loren – email@example.com/ 01722 334433