Quality Control Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available as a Quality Engineer to work alongside the Quality Control Team . The main purpose of Job is to provide general support as part of the UK Quality Support team and provide external product quality related support to Sales teams and that of their customers.
Since their incorporation in 1989 they have become a significant force in the electrical accessory market. They are proud to be a British based, family-run business, with an excellent track record of listening to what their customers need.
Based in the Midlands at Their purpose built 100,000sq ft Head Office and Distribution Centre, they design, develop, manufacture and distribute their ever-expanding product range throughout the UK.
- Develop / maintain good working relations with all Area Sales Managers and our customers
- Provide timely & accurate product related reports and responses to our customers and ASM's
- Feedback relevant product related issues to the design and tech teams.
- Support the UK Sales team with quality related issues.
- A positive attitude towards the Company & its products.
- A team player but also with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills - oral and written.
- An organized and structured working style.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- General PC literacy (MS Office packages).
Ideally qualified or working towards a qualification within an Electrical / Electronic engineering discipline. All necessary product training will be provided.
- Holidays: 22 days
- Pension: You will be automatically enrolled onto the company pension scheme
- Parking: Free on-site parking