A leading Oil & Gas provider has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Technician to join the business. This position requires the inspection and maintenance of the facilities of one of their main operating terminals. In return they offer a very attractive salary and benefits package with bonus scheme.
Job Summary for the Technician:
Day to day operation and record keeping of all the customers operated Terminal activities. Inspection and Maintenance duties associated with all facilities operated at the terminal and off site installations
Responsibilities of the Technician:
- Quality Control checks and management of all documentation for both pipeline movements into storage and pipeline facilities operated by both the customer and the terminal.
- Operation Quality control and day to day requirements and tasks of the Waste Water Treatment process
- Complete specified non-specialised plant inspection and maintenance duties at operational sites
- Ensure site cleanliness is maintained to a safe and proper level
- Maintain a flexible approach to working where required to cover additional shifts and attend training sessions required for the job role.
- Complete planned maintenance and inspections on allocated plant and record in the CMMS
Requirements of the Quality Control Technician
- Experience in facilities, Quality Control and Inspection is essential
- Mechanical background
- Industry experience will be energy, petrochemical, oil & gas, nuclear or similar industries
- Ability work unsupervised in occasionally demanding situations
- Good numeracy, communication and writing skills
- Current full driving license is required
Salary and Benefits of the Technician:
- Salary £39592 (Inclusive of Shifts Allowance)
- Contributory Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Stats
- Life Cover Insurance
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.