An award winning, and market leading developer of home safety products are currently going through exciting growth, and are seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to support this. In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, 26 day's annual leave, annual bonus scheme, and private medical and life insurances.
Your role will involve the following:
- Managing the Incoming Quality Control/Returns Investigation teams
- Monitoring adherence to quality engineering related procedures, identifying areas of improvement
- Performing internal audits
- Reviewing factory and engineering output
- Assisting with continuous improvement projects
If the following applies to your experience, I'm keen to hear from you:
- Minimum of five years quality engineering experience, specifically within the inspection of products
- Working knowledge of Quality Tools such as 8D, Root Cause Analysis, Check Sheets, etc.
- Administration of ISO 9001
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Relevant engineering qualification
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits which include:
- Salary up to £38,000
- Company bonus scheme
- 26 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Private travel insurance
- Income protection
- Free parking
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.