Quality Engineer (Permanent)
An established global manufacturer, is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering business, which can provide further training & development and career progression.
Commutable: Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley, Bridgnorth & Shrewsbury
- Annual Bonuses based on individual & company performance
- Life Assurance
- Car Parking
- Subsidised canteen on site
Purpose of Role:
As Quality Engineer you will be tasked with resolving internal production problems, driving improvements through external suppliers and monitoring the effectiveness of counter measures.
Skills / Experience:
- Experienced Quality Engineer within a busy fast paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015
- Must be experienced with precision components and associated measurement methods
- Problem Solving
- Auditing experience
- Proven background in resolving internal production problems, driving improvements through external suppliers & monitoring the effectiveness of counter measures.
- Able to read complex component drawings
- Knowledge of different manufacturing processes including injection moulding, pressure die-casting and metal pressing
- IT Literate including Word and Spreadsheets
For more information, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.