One of the UK's fastest growing manufacturing companies is currently seeking a Quality Engineer with a background in Injection Moulding or Tooling to join their team, where you will be responsible for working in a project team to establish and implement systems that ensure products conform to requirements. You will identify problems, participate in problem investigations and collaborate to design and implement effective solutions.
As Quality Engineer, your duties will include -
- Providing Quality Assurance technical expertise.
- Identifying issues and analysing the cost of poor quality.
- Continually seeking to improve processes and manufacturing efficiencies in the build department.
- Liaising with Manufacturing Engineering department when required to implement process and equipment changes.
- Maintaining procedures for documentation of all products.
- Ensuring thorough investigation and execution of corrective and preventive actions associated with internal process, vendor, and audit findings.
- Supporting product transfers and new product introductions.
- Performing internal audits of the Quality System, and support external audits of the Quality System.
To be successful in the role of Quality Engineer, the ideal candidate will -
- Have previous experience of Quality Engineering within a toolmaking or Injection mould shop environment.
- Have a continual Improvement and mechanical engineering background.
- Be comfortable with technology (computers, software, plastic, RP technologies, tooling etc.).
- Have creative problem solving skills with a mathematical aptitude and strong business correspondence skills.
Based in Telford, this role is commutable from Stafford, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Kidderminster, and Stourbridge.
On offer -
- A salary of £30-35k, Bonus, 32 days holiday, excellent working environment.
- Working hours 0830-1700 Mon-Fri
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.