Full time, permanent
Seeking Quality Inspector for a rare opportunity in an engineering-focused manufacturing business - if you have a real passion for quality, lean manufacturing and customer satisfaction, read on.
This role encompasses quality control and quality management (supporting the internal audit process), and will be a key part of a manufacturing operation that is focussed very strongly on producing high quality, precision engineered products to their customers' exacting specifications.
You will be working to production processes relating to inspection, ensuring compliance to drawings and specifications, and carrying out visual inspections, as well as supporting the internal audit process.
- Experienced Quality Inspector from an engineering environment
- Knowledgeable in quality planning (eg FMEA etc), Process Control, ISO auditing, lean manufacturing
- Able to use inspection measuring and test equipment
- Enthusiastic about quality and customer satisfaction
- Strong team player, with good communication skills and a high degree of integrity
- Able to use Microsoft Office and databases
As Quality Inspector, you will be joining a team of highly enthusiastic and motivated professionals, who are fully engaged in this exciting business.
Please apply today or call Sue or Paul on 0117 959 2008 if you want to find out more before applying. All calls will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Key skills: Quality Inspector, Quality Control, QC, QA, ISO, lean manufacturing