A permanent Quality Inspector position has just become available for a well-established Engineering business, located in the Coventry area. If you like to work daytime hours and have a large amount of overtime available to work (if you wish), then please view the details below. Training and career progression opportunities will be on offer for the right Engineering professional.
Quality Inspector duties include -
- Inspection of products, using both CMM and manual inspection techniques.
- Visual inspection, aligned with customer requirements.
- Produce report documentation, as and when required.
- Manage internal inspections, as and when required.
Quality Inspector desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience in a similar role.
- Able to read from technical drawings.
- Ability use manual measuring equipment - Vernier's, micrometers etc.
- Ability to operate CMM.
- Able to work to high tolerances.
- Relevant qualifications and/or training.
Quality Inspector position benefits -
- Opportunity to be part of a well-established engineering business.
- Competitive salary.
- Large amount of overtime on offer, paid at a higher rate.
- Annual salary and pension package.
- Free parking.
- Sociable daytime workings hours.
- Early finish on a Friday
If you have experience working within Quality Technician, Inspection and/or CMM Operator type roles, please apply through this advert immediately, or send an updated copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.