Castle Industrial team in York are recruiting for a number of Quality Inspectors to provide comprehensive, efficient and professional Quality Inspection services for a client based 30-minutes outside the centre of York. Free on-site parking is provided; however, it is also commutable by bus.
The successful Quality Inspector will be responsible for the following;
- Visually inspect products whilst completing an activity report, ensuring re-work on the products is completed when required
- Ensure that the correct, specific equipment and methods are being used to the best standards at all times
- Ensuring that the correct Safety and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are used at all times
- Complete and maintain all paperwork required by the Quality Department, liaising with your colleagues to provide accurate handovers during shift changes
We would be keen to speak with anyone with a mechanical aptitude who has had experience working within visual quality checking, this being a Quality Controller, Quality Inspector, Quality Engineer etc.
The ideal Quality Inspector will be confident in the following requirements;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear legible hand writing
- Flexible approach to shift patterns
- Ability to use and read Vernier's/Micrometre's
This would be working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday earning a salary of £8.50 with enhanced overtime rates.
This would be on a temporary basis with the opportunity for it to become permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.