A Quality Manager Job opportunity has become available, within a leading Design and Manufacturing company. Located in Newhaven, this business is working through a large period of growth and is now looking for a professional that can manage the Quality team and together continue to improve process efficiencies and product quality on site.
If successful, you'll gain a competitive salary and overall package. Not only that, but the chance to join a sociable and vibrant working environment!
Responsibilities include -
- Read and work from technical drawings and customer specifications.
- Liaise with Design team, ensuring that the Quality details are taken into account during the initial development stages.
- Investigate any issues and produce written cause and corrective/preventive action responses.
- Assist with product and process continuous improvement, documenting any changes.
- Manage the Quality team, organising training plans when required.
- Maintain the QMS's and ensure that these are aligned to customer and company requirements.
- Assist with the training of staff and offer technical support to customers when required.
Desirable Skills/Experience/Attributes -
- Experience working in a similar managerial position.
- An engineering or other relevant Engineering qualification.
- Conversant with the Quality tool box and able to present examples.
Benefits include -
- Competitive starting salary.
- Pension, annual and company incentive package.
- Private Health and Death Benefit Scheme
- Free parking and sociable working hours.
- Relocation support.
- Opportunity to work for an ever-growing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.