Quality Consultant, Derby based £22-25k
We are working with a well-established and progressive independent business management consultancy with customer satisfaction and practical advice as its core values wjp are seeking a Consultant based in Derby to join its expanding team within its Management Systems Division.
Founded over 20 years ago, the company is certified by BSI to ISO 9001 standard and has consistently achieved Investors in People.
They operate across the UK providing ISO consultancy and audit support to a large variety of organisations, with a focus on Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Information Security standards.
So, as the Quality Consultant what will you be doing ?
- Supporting customers with the development and implementation of Quality programmes in line with ISO 9001 through a mix of systems implementation and consultancy.
- Planning and conduct professional management system audits.
- Completing all reporting and follow up as necessary.
- Be prepared to learn about Environmental and Health and Safety systems.
As the Quality Consultant what will you need to be ?
- Self-motivated, dynamic and personable individual with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- A working knowledge of ISO standards and their benefits would be an advantage but are not essential as full training will be provided.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Graduate calibre, professional, you must be adept in the use of MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy