Our client is at the forefront of new & innovative offsite and onsite modular construction technologies in the UK. They have amassed an enviable portfolio of projects across a wide range of sectors, including: Healthcare, Residential, Education & Student Accommodation. Due to continued robust growth, they are now looking to recruit a Construction Quality Manager to join their senior leadership team.
As Quality Manager, you take responsibility for ensuring that all modular construction based snagging activities within the factory build process are adhered to and that all on-site trades complete all tasks in-line with quality guidelines and expectations. In return our client offers a highly competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join growing business, providing future opportunities for both personal and career progression.
- Ensure that all quality check procedures put in place by the company are adhered to and completed during every phase of the construction / production build process.
- Ensuring all work and products are inspected against construction drawings and plans, in line with client/customer requirements
- Maintain and develop systems to monitor product performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure all finished products and modular units are signed off as completed and accepted to the agreed standards.
Their ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong practical understanding of construction drawings and construction techniques - essential.
- Experience in managing and overseeing a range of construction operations - such as: phasing & contingency planning, Quality testing and handover.
- Commercial awareness with good technical construction knowledge.
- Stable employment history
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with a collaborative style.
- This role might suit someone with a construction background, gained in fit out / finishing or joinery, modular, shopfitting, commercial fit out, educational fit out, MMC, offsite etc
If you would like to join an industry leading business, supported with large scale financial backing and investment plans, please apply asap.
Hours of work: Days, Monday to Friday, eg. 8am to 4.30pm, Salary £35k to £45k per annum, plus package