We are currently recruiting for an experienced full time Reception Manager for an enchanting hotel in the heart of Cheshire.
Due to the location of the hotel, a car and full driving license will be essential.
As a Reception Manager, your daily duties will include:
- Management of the reception team and day to day operation.
- Following Health and Safety rules and ensuring audits are carried out and documented in line with company policy.
- Delivering and maintaining departmental standards in line with the Company SOP’s.
- Ensuring reception is fully staffed and equipped to provide the highest standard of service at all time, whilst adhering to departmental wage budgets.
- Responsible for the clean appearance of the reception area including the entrance and Lounge.
- Create a good working atmosphere by developing team spirit and motivation, whilst carrying out training alongside honest feedback.
- Dealing with guest enquiries and resolving any customer complaints.
- Applying effective controls and implementing the necessary systems and procedures for your department to run smoothly.
- Liaising with the Sales Director and General Manager to maximise occupancy, rates and revenue.
- Required to cover Duty Management shifts.
To be a success in this position, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a minimum 3 star hotel running a team.
- Knowledge of booking systems such as Reslynx, Opera and Bookatable is desirable.
- The ability to lead, motivate and train staff, to enable them to deliver their best and improve the quality of the guest experience.
- A focus on outstanding customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Managing and motivating the team in order to improve sales.
- Analyse guests comments, feedback and reviews and share them with the team.
- Take responsibility for constructive feedback and have the ability to turn around any complaints to protect the business’s reputation.
- Conducting monthly performance appraisals, setting targets for your team and ensuring everyone has their own personal development plan.
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, plus 28 days holiday a year which will increase with length of service, Birthday cards with gift vouchers, childcare vouchers, discounts on hotel stays within the group, discounts on fine dining, activities and spa treatments. Free staff meals and a Management suit allowance are additional benefits of this position.
Seneca Bridge Resource Partners is working in Partnership with Taste Cheshire to support its memberships recruitment across the county.
Taste Cheshire’s Job is to connect those who sell the real “Taste of Cheshire”, our members, with those who want real food made by real people, featuring the best independently run restaurants in Chester and Cheshire, superb local pubs and restaurants that offer home cooked food and drink sourced from local suppliers.