Come and join an enthusiastic and professional team within our client's busy town centre medical surgery, enjoy benefits such as paid breaks, flexible start and end times. Enjoy working Monday to Friday and receiving excellent training from your new employer. Become highly valued as a member of this closely-knit team and say goodbye to that 'I'm just another number' feeling.
A well-established Scarborough Surgery with an excellent track record of providing top quality personal and professional service for their patients. Working with the highest levels of confidentiality and customer service for both externally and internally.
- Provide an effective and efficient reception service to patients and any other visitors to the Practice.
- To work within Practice policies and procedures, ensuring compliance to the Practice's legal responsibilities.
- Maintain and monitor the Practice appointments system, updating medical records and be the first point of contact between the patients and the medical staff.
- Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary healthcare team, secondary care and other external agencies.
- To provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive, professional and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
- Process personal and telephone requests for appointments, visits and telephone consultations and ensure callers are directed to the appropriate healthcare professional
- Process and distribute incoming (and outgoing) mail, including email.
- Taking messages and passing on information within deadlines
- Processing repeat prescriptions in accordance with Practice guidelines
- Initiate contact with and responding to requests from patients, other team members and associated healthcare agencies and providers
- Administrative tasks e.g. general office duties as required e.g. filing and retrieving paperwork, word processing, data entry, photocopying and scanning
- Opening up/locking-up of Practice premises and maintaining security in accordance with Practice protocols
Castle Business Support division are keen to work with or speak to anyone with previous Admin, Assistant Admin, Assistant Administration, Medical Clerical, Medical Receptionist or Data Entry backgrounds.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Monday to Friday - flexible start and finish times
- £16 - £20K dependent on experience
- Paid Breaks
- Excellent training programmes provided
- Central Scarborough location
- Friendly and hardworking team environment
Alex Bowman on 01723 365432 or email@example.com
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.