A fantastic residential developers firm based in Shirley have an amazing opportunity for a part-time Receptionist/Administrator to join their team.
The hours of work are 13:00pm-19:00pm Monday-Thursday.
They have a brilliant work culture and are looking to bring in a positive and energetic Receptionist/Administrator. The contract will run through until at least August.
The position is in a busy working environment and candidates will need to be very proactive and provide excellent customer service whilst supporting the Executive PA.
- Reception/Administration duties
- Utilising Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Providing administrative support
- Updating records, scanning and archiving
- General helping out e.g. setting up meeting rooms
To be successful
- Previous experience in a Reception/Administrator role
- Microsoft Office skills
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- An active and energetic induvial
To secure this amazing opportunity or for information on other Reception/Administration vacancies, please do get in touch with Alex on 0121 7050077 and show your interest.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.