Are you an experienced Recruitment Manager looking for an established team, brand and company? We have an exciting opportunity to join our Northampton based team.
This is not a cold desk and has an extensive data base of companies along with a substantial resource of available candidates. Key factor is the desire and ambition to drive and develop the business going forward.
You will have professional services recruitment experience, ideally from within the Catering & Hospitality sectorsor you will be lookingtransfer your current industry specific skills with our training and guidance. Have you developed strong leadership skills; someone who is also capable of developing your team? People who are consultative, analytical and emotionally intelligent, will really suit this sector. You must be motivated, driven by results and looking to secure a long-term career.
Purpose of the role
The role is varied and requires an individual with a strong sense of purpose who can work on their own initiative, putting the client and candidate at the heart of everything they do. They need to have good commercial awareness and be able to drive performance through KPI/SLAs. Attention to detail is key along with the ability to identify risks before they become reality.
- A 360-recruitment role
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with attention to detail are essential
- Cold calling companies and candidates, relationship building proactively sourcing and converting your own leads
- Building on our extensive data baseand growing your own pipelines
- Developing strong internal relationships and to drive goals through to fruition
- Planning and implementing successful recruitment campaigns using different channels and resources
- Solve and understand complex situations and foresee implications and outcomes over the longer term
- Demonstrate flexibility to cover busy periods and peaks within the business
Essential Technical Criteria
- Previous management experience or team leadership
- First class written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Ability to write compelling job adverts to attract the best talent
- Ability to use LinkedIn and other tools to source and manage a pipeline of candidates and to track / report performance
- Proficient in the use of the ATS functionality, and excel spreadsheets - including reporting
- Knowledge of all recruitment related regulation and compliance (further training provided)
- Realise Ambitions...by pushing themselves and the people they interact with to learn more, think smarter, move out of their comfort zone and grow as individuals
- An integral team member...sharing success with a positive attitude
We look forward to hearing from you, so please don't hesitate in contacting us for chat.