You will receive the support and training of a large national agency, but, have the autonomy and freedom to make your own decisions. You will also receive an additional day’s holiday for each year of service (up to an additional 5 days), ongoing training, development, a structured career path, generous commission and additional incentives.
As a Recruitment Sales Executive, your duties will include:
- Completing B2B through Telesales, Client Meetings and Marketing.
- Using Social Media such as Facebook and Linked In to attract candidates, promote the business and network.
- Developing the business through organic growth and business development.
- Negotiating rates and terms of business with clients.
- Recruiting and attracting talent through creating inspiring and interesting job adverts that stand out from the crowd.
- Working with clients in a consultative and collaborative way to really add value to their business and the service that we provide.
- Driven and ambitious, with a natural charisma.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven track record in selling products/services.
- Due to the nature of this role, you will need a full driving licence and car.
- Previous recruitment experience is ideal but not necessary.
To apply for this Executive role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.