Regional Business Development Manager - Industrial doors
A market leading industrial door company are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their expanding branch based in the midlands. Offering a basic salary of up to £35K, company car included, expected bonus of £15K, pension scheme, sick pay scheme and more.
To be considered for this Business Development Manager role you must have:
- Technical background within the industrial door industry or a proven track record of success within service sales, eg service and repair or maintenance contracts
- Ability to develop immediate business through current client contacts
- A dynamic approach to sales
- Outstanding communication skills
- Positive approach towards a target driven environment
- Firm knowledge of industrial door industry
- Incredible ability to develop immediate business through current client contacts
- Experience demonstrating employment recognised industrial door companies or related products/ industries which share common procurement within client companies
- Resilient tenacious approach to constant high contact rate securing business daily
- Knowledge of contacts in businesses with high demand for industrial door products including constant 24/7 service and repair support
- Level of technical excellence in industrial door products preferable
- Understanding of how to create immediate business delivering profitable monthly P&L
- Strong background of service and repair contract sales
If you have a proven track record of successfully selling service and repair contracts within the industrial door industry, please apply now!
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.