Registered Children's Home Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 PA (plus on-call allowance)
Your Role will be to support a number of girls aged from 9-18 years old, who have complex behavioural, emotional and social difficulties. Your focus will be centred on the needs of each child.
The role require a confident children's home manager with a Strong turn around and proven experience in working and managing residential services for the children and young people. You will be able to effectively manage and co-ordinate a residential home, ensuring the efficient operation of the service and compliance with:- OFSTED regulations, relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- ~Strong experience working either as a registered manager or at least 2 years as a deputy manager for a children's care home.
- ~Level 5 diploma in leadership and management in health and social care (or equivalent qualification)
- ~Excellent knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework
- ~Comprehensive understanding of care in line with the children's home regulations
- ~A current full UK driving license
Additional benefits include generous annual leave entitlement, pension contribution and much more such as:
- ~Ongoing training opportunities including the opportunity to complete the level 7 diploma in leadership and management
- ~Regular supervisions, reviews and support for career and training aspirations
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.