Registered General Nurse - Bridgenorth
There has never been a better time to join our growing team
We are currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join to our nursing team at Oldfield Bridgenorth managing 45 beds of general nursing and Nursing EMI
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home as a Registered Nurse. Working for this Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector
As a Registered Nurse, you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. Youll be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Are you ready to be one of our heroes?
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about people and healthcare
- You work empathically and appreciate that recovery is based on professional and supportive relationships built on trust
- You are a natural educator with leadership experience. You are committed to quality and best practice and you share your knowledge and experience with those around you
- With good time management skills, you can prioritise effectively and work independently when needed
- Crucially, you understand that leading by example and motivating others is essential, as is the ability to act as a role model in the support of people at times of crisis or relapse