A great opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to work across an number of community and supported living services for adults who are on the Autism spectrum and have learning disabilities. You would be responsible for managing the care for 3 current services users within Newent and Bishops Cleeve aras.
The ideal candidate will have experience working and supporting people with autism and learning disabilities and is passionate about helping the service users live a more fulfilled live. Each service has a Deputy Manaer who line manages the service and this person reports into the Registered Manager.
You will also be able to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Excellent knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
- Completed autism & learning disability awareness courses
- Previous Supported Living experience
- Experience of customers with complex needs
- Business development and organisational skills
- Working well with the families of the people you support
- Recruitment of proficient staff
- Care and compassion
- Hold an NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care or an LMCS
In return for your hard work, the company offers;-
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Progressive personal development
- Excellent organisational support
Please be aware that you will be the registered manager for these supported living services.
For further information about this role, please feel free to call on 020 8731 5288 or email your CV to us as soon as possible.
The successful candidate's offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Consultancy.