Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable Charity organisation, As Registered Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of operations within a residential Children's home. Ensuring compliance with all governing body requirements and legislation relevant to the service. It goes without saying that you will act in the best interests of the children and their families.
- Develop a style of leadership and organisational culture to ensure open and participatory management and practice.
- Promote the Trust's Values and Principles, ensuring that all work in the development and delivery of service plans is carried out within the Strategic Statement.
- Implement practices which foster positive working relationships and productive networks.
- Select, recruit and retain staff to ensure a safe, nurturing and positive environment.
- Ensure delegated budgets are adhered to within the Trust's financial procedures.
- Devise and monitor systems to ensure that the staff team carry out all duties and responsibilities as prescribed within their job descriptions, relevant occupational standards, National Care Standards and the Trust's policies and procedures.
- Take responsibility for managing the strategic direction and development of the service, consulting and working with other agencies to produce proposals and plans as required.
- To take lead responsibility for maintaining quality standards and Regulations.
- Take responsibility for the promotion of safeguarding and the welfare of children and young persons for who s/he is responsible for.
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with the following:
- NVQ level 4 Health & Social Care (HSC Children) AND NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent
- Good working Knowledge of National Care standards Children Act 2004, working together to safeguard Children 2006, Every Child Matters.
- At Least 2 years' experience in Children's residential management role.
- Driving License is preferred to enable travel to head office for Strategy meetings and training.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week - flexible working hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.