Relief Chefs - permanent for SE London
£10.50 per hour plus travel expenses
Mon - Fri
Term Time only therefore you can earn extra cash while you have 12 weeks holiday
Between 7am - 3pm
Would prefer if you have you own transport
Do you want the flexibility of working in different site and have the guarantee that your job is permanent and you have regular hours, then this is for you.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced chef who wants the variety of working in different education sites in the SE London e.g. Crayford, Bromley and New Cross. This is a permanent job, covering sickness and holidays over different sites, which could be for a secondary or primary school. You will be working for a well known contract caterer where there is always great opportunity for progression.
- Travelling to various sites as requested
- Assist in cooking food all from fresh for the students and staff
- Adhere to H&S and F&H regulations
- Making sure food is prepared on time service
- Cooking menu items with the assistance of an experienced and motivated team
The ideal Candidate
- Preferably have their own transport
- Must be flexible and have good time management
- Have experience in travelling to various sites e.g. education or BI sites, if you have worked for agencies, this could be to your advantage
- Must have catered for larger numbers
- You must enjoy working within an education environment
Want to know more? then apply today and I will be in touch
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.