Relocation Advisor - VR/20031
The Company & Role:
Our client, a Global relocation company, is looking for a Relocation Advisor to join their successful team in Berkshire.
Duties of the Relocation Advisor:
- Manage a caseload of relocating employees
- Provide co-ordination of support services such as Home Search, Settling In, Orientation, etc.
- Instruct & Manage third party suppliers - e.g. Removal Companies, Solicitors, Home Search Consultants, Letting agents, maintenance contractors, Inventory Clerks, etc.
- Monitor & manage an inventory of rental properties, ensuring all deposits/rents are paid on time, notices to renew/terminate tenancies are served in a timely manner, ensure deposit return including handling the negotiation of dilapidations and liaise with Landlord/Letting Agent as required to rectify any issues/property defects reported by tenant/occupant of rental property
- Effective diary management
- Respond to employee queries
- Immediately report to Account Manager/Team Leader, any complaints from Client or Employee
- Advise Team Leader if you have any issues regarding managing your caseload
- Assist in training of ARAs in team
- Attend Client Review Meetings as required
- Submit offers with recommendations to Corporate Clients
- Submit recommendations for Price Reductions to Corporate Clients
Experience needed for the Relocation Advisor:
- At least 1 years experience in the removals sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Property experience would be an advantageous
You will receive a salary of £26-28K
If you're interested, click apply now to send an up-to-date CV or email the Removals/Relocation Team on firstname.lastname@example.org