Repairs Supervisor - Day to Day / Reactive Repairs - Social Housing
Camberley area - Permanent
Here at Howells Solutions, we are working with a leading social housing / maintenance contractor to recruit a successful and proactive Repairs Supervisor to join their team covering the Thames Valley region, centering around Camberley. You will specify works needed using Schedule of Rates and organise, and manage direct labour as well as carry out pre and post inspections. Previous experience of this is essential for this role.
Repairs Supervisor - Role & Responsibilities
- must have safety accreditation, asbestos awareness and scaffold inspection accreditation
- Day-to-day supervision of the contract dealing with residents, customers and ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively.
- Day to day management of multi trade operatives workload.
- Getting hands on with the work when required lead the way and speed along the works.
- Pre and post inspection of works.
- Signing off works undertaken, ensuring company standards have been met.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard.
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information.
- Work successfully towards KPI's and produce reports for both internal and external management.
- Be able to communicate with residents Face to Face in a friendly and professional manner.
- Liaising with the residents and customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard.
Repairs Supervisor - Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Previous supervisory experience with a reputable repairs / maintenance contractor
- Understanding of costs, in particular Schedule of Rates is essential
- NHF - National Housing Federation SOR experience (preferred)
- Trade background
- IT Literate
- SSSTS or equivalent
This is a permanent, full time role. You will receive an excellent salary plus benefits with a company van and fuel card.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on 01474 850707.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.