Responsible Person - Pharmaceutical company - Farnborough - £50k (neg)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a growing Pharmaceutical company based in Farnborough. Now looking for a pharmaceutical industry trained Responsible Person to join their growing team.
The duties of the responsible person include:
- to ensure that the provisions of the licence are observed
- to ensure that operations do not compromise the quality of medicines
- to ensure that adequate quality system is established and maintained
- to oversee audit of the quality system
- to ensure that adequate records are maintained
- to ensure that all personnel are trained
- to ensure full and prompt cooperation with product licence holders in the event of recalls.
Skills required for the Responsible Person:
- You will have a professional background and previous experience as an RP in the medical/Pharmaceutical industry with key accountabilities to self-manage all requirements of an RP.
- Reporting to the MD/Owner, the role is to ensure that all systems and processes are in place between suppliers and the company, within the company and from the company to customers and competent authorities are effective and compliant with GDP
- Highly competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Free parking on site