EU Road & Seafreight Business Development Manager - VR/20397
The Company & Role:
Red Recruit are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager focused on EU Roadfreight and Seafreight, on behalf of our Essex based International Freight Forwarding Client.
The purpose of the role is to procure new business through new and current contacts, manage existing customers offering a thorough account management process internally and in the field. You will be required to promote the services of the company in general and achieve agreed sales targets.
- To improve and enhance existing business, i.e. consignment profiling, quotations etc.
- Develop specific sectors as required by the company
- Increase Service Level Agreements and customer reports
- Ensure regular meetings and follow-ups with customers
- Liaise with foreign partners and accounts department to ensure compliance
- Resolve any problems within area of responsibility
- Maintain and improve business pipeline and renewals
- Achieve new business sales targets
The Business Development Manager will be educated to a good standard, and possess excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organisation skills. You must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The successful EU Road Freight Business Development Manager will be offered a competitive salary, reflective of skills and experience.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org