Transport Clerk - VR/19476
The Company & Role:
A freight forwarding and Logistics company are looking for a Transport Clerk to join their growing team based in West Thurrock.
- You will deal with daily shipping deadlines, problem solving queries from freight forwarders both internationally and in the UK regarding shipment of imported and exported goods
- You will process import documentation from suppliers
- You will liaise with customers, suppliers and external warehousing & forwarders to arrange & secure deliveries via customer specific systems and adhering requirements
- You will maintain & update internal spread sheets and databases
- You will have the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy whilst maintaining a quick and efficient work ethic
- Ideally a years’ experience within logistics if not this position is ideal for someone who’s looking to get into logistics, a school leaver or someone returning to work
- Must be good at problem solving
- Dealing with customers on a professional manner
- Must have the ability to multi task
You will receive a competitive salary and 20 days paid holiday.
If you’re interested, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV, or email the Shipping Team on email@example.com