This well-respected IT software company who service the Industrial industry are looking for Sales Administrator to join their friendly team with relaxed and vibrant culture. These offices are kited out to the highest standards and company benefits are packed. This role will suit someone who has meticulous attention to detail and thrives for continuous improvement.
- Strive for outstanding customer satisfaction by working to company standards and completing event and monthly customer surveys
- Monitor renewals are done on time
- Ensuring department quality processes, guidelines and forms retain current and accurate status
- Supporting the Operations Manager when requested, providing figures, analysis.
- Telephone cover
- Liaising with Finance when required concerning Credits and Invoice queries
- Working with internal and external sales regarding sales order queries
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately and customer details are kept up to date using sales order processing systems.
- Assisting with Software stock-take queries
- Ensuring all goods are shipped using the appropriate carrier
- Open to experience - graduate or experienced Sales Administrator
- Previous experience using a Sales order processing system e.g. SAP, Salesforce
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Have resilience and able to work calmly under pressure.
- Provide exceptional customer care
Hours 8:45am - 5:15pm Monday - Friday
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.