We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Customer Liaison Executive to join a growing company based in Pocklington. You will be the first point of contact for customers, supporting the sales process from initial contact through to the after-sales completion.
Some of the responsibilities for this role will be;
- Acknowledging orders and sales order processing
- Checking the data accuracy in the orders and invoices ensuring the prices are up to date
- Contact customers to obtain missing information, resolve any queries or complaints efficiently
- Prepare quotations accurately and distribute promptly
- Research the market and principle competitors to Identify potential clients, and their key decision-makers, generating business leads and secure new business meetings
- Use appropriate sales and communication channels to make contact with prospects, building rapport and engaging clients over the phone and email
- Cross-selling, where appropriate
- General administration duties such as filing reports, preparing documents for the sales team
This will be working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break, earning a salary of £20,000 - £22,500 depending on your experience.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.