We are currently working with an Education based organisation in Southam who are seeking a Sales Coordinator. This is term based working 38 weeks out of the year, Monday to Friday 8:30 – 4:30. You will need to be a motivated, confident and self-driven individual.
Duties as a Sales Coordinator are:
- Building relationships with both new and existing clients
- Booking events and fairs for clients
- Coordinating bookings both arranging/rearranging
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Meeting daily targets and working as a team player
Benefits of working as a Sales Coordinator are:
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount on all products
- Commission incentives
- Free parking
- Term time based position
To be successful it is ideal that you are a determined, driven and enthusiastic individual, alongside having a positive can do attitude.
To apply for this Administration Assistant role please get in touch with Georgia on 0121 705 0077 or email email@example.com
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com