This is a position that can offer a Customer Service individual or Sales Administrator the opportunity to join a business within the Building Products industry that provide unparalleled training, development and progression opportunities. The environment and culture are tailored towards enabling individuals to truly excel and develop. This is on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
You have the opportunity to apply for a Sales Co-ordinator for the nation's largest manufacturer of building products, whose Group now supply on a global scale and have been trading for over 200 years!
- Responding to customer enquiries, pricing requests, delivery information and samples over the telephone
- Ensuring all data on the system is correct and up to date, such as Addresses, Pricing, Product and Haulage availability etc
- Inputting Quotations, Sales Orders, Sample requests and schedules through the system
- Liaising with Transport
- Working with external team and customers to promote stock where applicable
- You will be IT literate with the ability to use Microsoft office packages competently, specifically Excel
- You will be able to communicate effectively across all channels, dealing with all levels of customers and have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- You will also need to have a full driving licence and be prepared for overnight stays from time to time for training and meetings.
What is offered to you in return?
You will also be working for a large, renowned company who will appreciate what you do and reward you for your hard work and dedication.
Having recruited for this company for a while, E3 have received fantastic feedback from both candidates who we have placed there and existing staff members regarding the culture of the company and their enjoyment of working there!
Join the team and contact us now!