Are you a successful Sales Manager with a proven record of sales growth and success? Do you have experience in water industry? We are working exclusively with a manufacturer who are seeking an experienced and determined UK and European Sales Manager to work with their emerging business. This is an exciting new opportunity to be involved in the early stages of an embryonic company and benefit from the rewards that come with company growth and expansion.
The successful Sales Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in process instrumentation in either the water industry or a related field such as pumps and valves.
- Have an understanding of the water and wastewater routes to market.
- Have sold into water companies and industrial markets such as food and drink, Pharmaceuticals, Green processing.
- Be able to develop new business and open up new markets.
- University degree in business administration and/or engineering (Chemistry, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Environmental)
As the Sales Manager your duties will include:
- Developing and managing the UK and Europe customer base.
- Proactively developing the sales function in the company at all levels.
- Proactively visiting customers to introduce the product range and provide training sessions where necessary.
- Developing the company’s new CRM database.
- Provide detailed sales reports.
Are you a forward thinking Sales Manager with expertise in customer interaction, contract negotiation and issue resolution? Do you want to be a part of a team where your input will really make a difference to the business? Then this could be the opportunity for you, for more details contact Kate Humphreys at S2 recruitment or apply to day.
This is a home based role with visits to the North Wales Head office. The salary for this role is £35-42K with an OTE of up to £60K