This Leading manufacturing company based in Wythenshawe are looking to recruit a Sales order Administrator. You will play an active role within the Sales Process to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved. The role requires a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- To provide 1st class customer service support to clients of sizes and stature
- Communication and building trust with our customers is key to future success.
- Creation of Accounts / Enquiries / Order / Return activities within Salesforce
- Completion of reports
- Required to handle incoming telephone calls received directly
- Take ownership of the SAP / Salesforce customer database,
- Prepare and deliver fast quotes for customers in a timely manner (within 24hrs).
- To provide proactive and reactive information to customers by actively managing orders through the system using delivery scheduling for all orders over 7.5k.
- Recognition of dissatisfaction that may lead to a complaint and being able support those during close-out.
- Liaison with the controlling process to administer any accounting queries.
- Develop good time keeping and management of workload to maximize efficiency, thus helping to sustain and improve KPI measures in place.
- Collaboration with other business sectors including Service, building strong internal relationships.
- To work to the company QA Processes along with understanding and following Company procedures
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience of telephone selling and questioning techniques.
- Experience of handling / building customer relationships
- Knowledge of processes and how they work
- Experience of handling increased levels of workload
- B2B knowledge - Online shop
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
Full time Position with Flexible working hours
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.