We are recruiting for a Sales Representative to join an award-winning and sector leading company in the UK's property investment market, during their York office expansion with a clear career progression path in place.
The successful Sales Representative will be responsible for the following;
- Warm outbound calling speaking with clients who have shown an interest during free webinars or events
- Building relationships with clients and working with them to find the best investment for them, using their Property Education packages
- Manage detailed conversations judging and adapting to when a client wants in-depth details or overviews
- Leading conversations being able to turn rejection into a positive
- Attending road events in various parts of the country, up to 4 days a month (2 will be Saturdays, these can be paid as overtime or you can take the time back during the week)
We would be keen to speak with anyone with a passion for sales who have had experience working within Outbound Sales, Telesales, Sales Executive, Business Development, etc.
This would be working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm earning a basic salary of £18,000 with genuine OTE of up to £26,000.
In addition to this fantastic on-boarding you will receive;
- 31 days of annual leave entitlement
- Clear progression opportunities leading to Senior Sales, Team Leaders etc.
- Health cover
- Gym membership
- Sports and social events
- 0% loans available
- 2 Weeks training in Head Office where accommodation is provided
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.