Are you looking for a new and exciting position within a growing organisation based in the Redditch area?
This exciting family-run organisation offer a great place to work and they are looking for a hard-working team player who is well organised, customer focused and has a good understanding of the sales process and lead generation. The successful candidate will be joining a small team of professionals who are currently driving the business through a period of growth.
As a Lead Generator you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating new sales leads
- Qualifying incoming sales leads
- Tracking and following up on existing leads
- Log all relevant information onto Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Work closely with the marketing executive to increase leads and improve the customer experience
- Customer liaison before, during and after sales
- Implement marketing campaign strategy
- Social Media & Blog - Creating content and building the company brand
- Market Analysis to include research and development of possible opportunities
- Create customer case studies in print and video
- Arrange exhibition stands and attend where necessary. This may require an over-night stay depending on area.
- Attend industry events as and when required. This may require an over-night stay depending on area.
- Contacting leads through hard copy and digital channels
To be successful in this role as a Lead Generator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven lead generation experience
- Have a proactive and dynamic approach to lead generation
- A positive team player
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Have the ability to analyse performance to see what works
- Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- High level of customer service & communication skills
- Be flexible and be able to work under pressure
- Must be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft packages, Adobe InDesign and WordPress.
As a Lead Generator the company are flexible on pay as they would like the right candidate in the role and a candidate who is very sales driven to be able to grow the client base. The role is an urgent requirement so they are looking to get someone started ASAP.
If this excellent opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.