BDM/Planning - Offsite
£45,000 - £60,000 + Commission Uncapped + Company Car/Car Allowance + Generous Holiday Allowance + Life Insurance + Staff Benefits
South West/South East (South UK) - Oxford, Bristol, Swindon, Bedford, Cambridge
We are working with a leading player in the UK's custom build homes sector that has worked with thousands of families to help them design and construct their new homes. Due to the continued growth of their business, they are looking to recruit a business development manager to focus on multi-plot Custom Build schemes and promote their unique proposition to local planning authorities, land promoters and developers. They have a successful Custom Build business based on enabling multi-unit custom build schemes and selling a package of architectural, product and construction services.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker capable of helping to define and proactively execute effective strategies to increase the number of schemes they will deliver on. Support for the successful candidate will be provided from within our existing team including specialists in marketing, architectural design and sales.
To be successful that you are likely to be able to demonstrate several of the following:
* Experience in housebuilding or residential development
* An understanding of the planning system in England and preferably a grasp of the Right to Build legislation and the implications it might have on planning policy
* Experience of working with local authorities, landowners, land promoters and developers
* The ability to communicate a complex combined service and product based proposition to multiple stakeholders
* An understanding of how to manage development schemes to the point where they are ready to launch on-site
They provide an attractive basic salary and bonus scheme based on experience, a company car, mobile, laptop and the opportunity to join an international, multimillion turnover business. They offer a contributory pension scheme and discretionary profit-related bonus.
Diversity Equality & Inclusion:
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
|Location||Oxfordshire||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||£40000.0000 - £65000.0000 per annum + Commision scheme in place||Sector||Construction / Architecture, Property/Surveying, Sales|
BDM/Planning - Offsite