Sea & Airfreight Business Development Manager - VR/20059
The Company & Role:
Our client, a well-known, global transport and logistics service with over 2,000 employees, in over 100 countries, are looking for a Sea & Airfreight Business Development Manager to cover Imports & Exports at their office in Liverpool.
This is a field based position and the candidate will be expected to be visiting potential customers for at least 3 days per week.
- Calling new prospects to generate and to identify any business opportunities
- Assisting with quotations
- Building a database of prospects to send out regular mail-shots
- Visiting customers to strengthen relationships and generate sales
- Maintaining files of prospects and schedule calls for future opportunities in the sales database
- Attending networking events and prospecting customers
- Strong, proven Sales skills
- Must have worked previously for a freight forwarder selling Air and Seafreight
- It is essential that the candidate has strong contacts within the industry
If you're interested, click apply now, or email the Shipping Team on email@example.com