VR/19543 - Sea Freight FCL Export Operator
An international cargo freight forwarder is for a Sea Freight FCL Export Operator to join their team based in Basildon.
- Manage export process start to finish
- Issue quotations based on freight agreements with carriers.
- Receive bookings from clients and issue confirmation e-mail.
- Create customs entries when required.
- Issue Bill of Lading Instructions to carriers prior to documentation cut. On receipt of draft B/L send to client for approval.
- Ensure all operational issues are clearly documented in writing.
- Close files after checking everything has been charged/costed and maximum profitability is achieved
- Answer telephone in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years experience within sea freight exports
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of export documentation
You will receive a competitive salary of up to 30k