Sea Freight Internal Sales Co-ordinator - VR/19727
Our client, a freight forwarder, is looking for a Sea Freight Internal Sales Co-ordinator to join their growing and busy team based in Rainham.
- Cold Call potential Customers
- Qualify new business customers
- Be able to take quotations (all modes of import/domestic transport)
- Ability to follow quotations to closure and bring on new bookings
- Support the branch on growth of new business
- Various administration tasks that support the sales process
- Plan and organise sale activities
- Make effective visits to customers to obtain factual information
- Report accurately on customer visits and customer details on the database
- Arrange appropriate follow-up of customer visits
- Expand the boundaries of current business
- Strategies developed to stay ahead of competition
- Administration and reporting procedures prior to handover of client
- Adapt to and live the company values
- Knowledge and experience of Freight Forwarding, from a sale as well as an operational point of view.
- Understanding of the corporate strategy
- Sales and Marketing experience
- Goal oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking abilities
- Planning and organising skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Computer proficiency
- Confidence in sales pitch and contacting new people
- Hunting sales approach
- Passion and aptitude for sales
- Organised and efficient
- Excellent telephone manner
You will receive a competitive salary dependant on your experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping team on firstname.lastname@example.org.