Seafreight Import Operator - VR/20383
The Company & Role:
Our client, a provider of logistics solutions and services, is looking for a Seafreight Import Operator to join their team in Essex.
- Handling LCL and FCL imports on a start / finish basis
- Looking after a key acounts
- Receiving manifests
- Issuing Notices of Arrival
- Collating documentation for customs clearance
- Collection of payments and B/L's
- Arranging release of cargo and deliveries
- Charging out files
Candidates for this Sea Freight Import Operator position must have previous deep sea import freight forwarding experience and be able to work as part of a team in a busy office, good communication and customer service skills are essential. Customs experience is also an advantage.
You will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email your CV to our Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org