A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Secretary to join a well-established organisation providing support across 5 major partner organisations.
In the Secretary job you will be:
- Working autonomously as part of a team to provide efficient, accurate and prompt secretarial support including the planning of programme and project schedules assisting in the planning and delivery of programme objectives
- Dealing with programme matters, some of which will be confidential matters and handling a wide range of enquiries through to satisfactory outcome, carrying out research and following up on planned tasks
To be considered for the Secretary role you must have:
- Previous Secretarial experience
- Proven experience of working within a demanding/high intensity programme/project or administrative setting
- Evidence of planning, organising and managing varied and confidential workload
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines and outcomes and work on own initiatives and judgement to analyse and resolve problems
- Experience of organising, preparing, attending meetings and formal minute taking
- Ability to travel throughout the counties of Conwy and Denbighshire
This is a full-time vacancy working 37 hours per week for a temporary period of 4 weeks. The role is based throughout Conwy and Denbighshire and is on an hourly rate of £9.00p/h plus holiday pay.
If you are an ambitious individual looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.